Caravan Servicing in Peebles
Caravan and motorhome servicing is carried out following the guidance set out by the NCC and the manufacturer backed Approved Workshop Scheme. This will maintain any warranty. Technicians all have the necessary qualifications in gas, electrics and appliance manufacturer accreditation. All hold the City and Guilds Certificate in caravan engineering.
Single axle service £250 inc. vat.
Twin axle service £280 inc. vat.
- Chassis and running gear inc. hitch, stabiliser, brakes, tyres, corner steadies, etc..
- Water system and appliances.
- Electrical 230v and 12v inc. road lights, etc.
- Gas supply and function of appliances (safety checked only – not serviced unless requested)
- Interior and exterior bodywork inc. blinds, windows, ventilation, etc..
- Damp inspection.
- Fire and safety.
Habitation service £170 inc. vat :– includes all the above with the exception of chassis, running gear, road lights and tyres (and engine on a motorhome).
Road service £170 inc.vat:- includes chassis and running gear (as above), road lights and associated components. Gas leak check only, no servicing of appliances unless requested.
We also offer:- Trailer servicing £144 inc. vat.
Water ingress repairs. Solar panels. Motor movers. Alde fluid change. Satellite systems. Floor delaminator repairs. Insurance repairs and many other extras as requested.